• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datograph Chronograph Flyback

Northeast Viking

Looking Around
19/2/20
Hello, I've been trolling around here looking for the best person to contact for this watch, but I feel like I'm a bit over my head. Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

NF1965

I'm Pretty Popular
11/4/14
United Kingdom
Hi buddy,
I don’t think they are available anymore so only way is to buy one used from a member.

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Toro Bravo has 2 kinds for sale, I believe. They are the black or white variety.

kirkanos

Horology Curious
27/8/18
I just had one arrive from them last week. They were still in stock as of a couple weeks ago when I ordered.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Yeah miraculously this is one of those reps that’s been around for absolutely years but does still get made, kinda like the vintage Daytonas. The black dial is far and away the most popular and that one does go unavailable from time to time, but generally there’s always at least one or two variations available at any given time!

Absolutely cracking watch, I’ve owned three of them over the years and sold them because I have tiny wrists and they were always slightly big for me, but I always regret it and end up buying another one... considering a black dial one again at the moment. Just a really solid and quality feeling rep, pusher action on them is lovely and the ST19 movements are pretty much bomb proof so long as you’re careful not to over wind them (the click springs do have a habit of breaking).

DC

Reactions: daceswithsheep

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Yeah miraculously this is one of those reps that’s been around for absolutely years but does still get made, kinda like the vintage Daytonas. The black dial is far and away the most popular and that one does go unavailable from time to time, but generally there’s always at least one or two variations available at any given time!

Absolutely cracking watch, I’ve owned three of them over the years and sold them because I have tiny wrists and they were always slightly big for me, but I always regret it and end up buying another one... considering a black dial one again at the moment. Just a really solid and quality feeling rep, pusher action on them is lovely and the ST19 movements are pretty much bomb proof so long as you’re careful not to over wind them (the click springs do have a habit of breaking).

DC

I got the black datograph rep today and found it too big for my slim wrist. Lug-to-lug dimension turns out to be a monstrous 55mm. The lug width is 22mm.

Last edited: