• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Tourbillon V2 OXF - The german symphony (Pictureheavy review)

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
My trusted vendor(not a TD on RWI) in China (I have been dealing with him for over 12 years now) sent me the new release from an unknown factory, some of the facts about this release:

1. Diameter : 42mm
2. Thickness: 11mm
3. Movement : Modded Cal. L02.1, base movement from GIV factory - the factory set up by a veteran watchmaker in China who parted ways with Tianjin Seagull and he produces most of the Fake redstart 1963 watches available in the market.

I would like to know your opinion on this version.

jvevermind

6/3/17
My trusted vendor(not a TD on RWI) in China (I have been dealing with him for over 12 years now) sent me the new release from an unknown factory, some of the facts about this release:

3. Movement : Modded Cal. L02.1, base movement from GIV factory - the factory set up by a veteran watchmaker in China who parted ways with Tianjin Seagull and he produces most of the Fake redstart 1963 watches available in the market.

I would like to know your opinion on this version.

It appears to be the exact same version we are discussing above. Still wrong diameter and short second hand

Gửi từ SM-G960F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
It appears to be the exact same version we are discussing above. Still wrong diameter and short second hand

Gửi từ SM-G960F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Second's hand yes agreed. How about the thickness? Seems they were able to manage the same with the Gen but they are quite off with the diameter. Is there any difference in the decoration or the build quality you could notice or it is just another replica of a replica?

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06

May we know who this is? Website? What did you pay?
Please do joinus here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...n/127127-official-rwi-tourbillon-club/page291

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Last edited:

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Reactions: jdoubleu

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

At puretime it is 41mm x 14 mm (Gen is 11.1mm). Might not be the same, I do have 3 Tourbillion watches with me 2 from GIV factory, 1 from Seagull (None of them are replicas). All three of them do keep really good time and never had to service them so far.

Hey buddy. Thanks for sharing. To me it looks like the same watch. Because thickness is the same as the one I’ve reviewed. Also the Tourbillon cage opening compared to the dial diameter is the same. The seconds hand too.

The Tourbillon decoration, movement decoration also the same. The sides are polished too. There’s a gear visible at 12 in the Tourbillon opening. The strap buckle is polished like the reviewed watch too.

I can’t spot a difference tbh.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Thanks for the opinion, that clears all my doubts. Wouldn't pull a trigger as of today, would wait for a real updated version then.

Hey buddy. Thanks for sharing. To me it looks like the same watch. Because thickness is the same as the one I’ve reviewed. Also the Tourbillon cage opening compared to the dial diameter is the same. The seconds hand too.

The Tourbillon decoration, movement decoration also the same. The sides are polished too. There’s a gear visible at 12 in the Tourbillon opening. The strap buckle is polished like the reviewed watch too.

I can’t spot a difference tbh.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
It’s hard for me to unsee that solid gear in the Tourbillon cutout at 12 o’clock !

Im going back and forth between this Lange Tourbillon and the Vacheron Traditionelle Tourbillon that you reviewed JM! In your opinion if you could only have one, which would you choose between the two?

Last edited:

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
It’s hard for me to unsee that solid gear in the Tourbillon cutout at 12 o’clock !

Im going back and forth between this Lange Tourbillon and the Vacheron Traditionelle Tourbillon that you reviewed JM! In your opinion if you could only have one, which would you choose between the two?

I would probably choose the ALS, as it is more gen-like. Slight visual differences as mentioned and the thickness/diameter is different from gen, but it's the closest rep. Or you could look at IWC's Portuguese Tourbillons which are even more close to gen. I had one at one point but sold it because they are huge watches. I can't wear a 43-44mm.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party

Dude I reckon you should choose what flaws you can agree with and which you can't. Easiest way to decide, if you end up getting the ALS, the gear may bug you forever lmao.