Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Looking for a AL super rep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a AL super rep

Hi everyone, I new in RWI and I'm a little bit lost. I am looking for a Lange super rep but I dont know what factory and what TD are the most adecuated for it. Any advise would be welcome.

thank you.

currently nope, but upcoming yes

Comment

Originally posted by reppists View Post
      currently nope, but upcoming yes
      Upcoming? I haven't heard the news. which model from which factory is coming out?

Comment

Any news? ????

Comment

come on reppists, you cannot throw the stone and then disappear do you have any insight on which model is it going to be repped?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rod View Post
            come on reppists, you cannot throw the stone and then disappear do you have any insight on which model is it going to be repped?
            Since the previous sales of the 1815 from mkf sucks, they are planning to release them again with almost accurate sub dial location(different movement), but obviously the back (movement) is always a tell

Comment

Since the previous sales of the 1815 from mkf sucks, they are planning to release them again with almost accurate sub dial location(different movement), but obviously the back (movement) is always a tell

Damn... I was hoping for a Lange 1

Comment

We are all hoping for a Lange 1

Comment

Lange 1 is never a easy one, it will still far from a super rep even they can have the big date window working....

Comment

Originally posted by Breitluc View Post

Damn... I was hoping for a Lange 1
                    there will be lange 1 definitely, but due to the movement constrains, there will be a lot of major glaring flaws that will sure disappoint you

Comment

Just make a Saxonia Thin 37mm already. jesus.

Comment

https://www.intime04.co/a-lange-sohn...ap-a74789.html

So this rep isnt decent enough i guess ?

Comment

Originally posted by rayz20 View Post
                          https://www.intime04.co/a-lange-sohn...ap-a74789.html

So this rep isnt decent enough i guess ?
                          Once you see it, it'll bug you...Look at the "6" on the rep dial, most of it is showing. [BELOW ]Gen dials only have 1/3 of the "6" showing due to the seconds subdial having a lower position on the dial.

Comment

IMHO there are two MAJOR tells on these. And they are so easy to spot:
                            The hands!
                            Center Hands: They are missing a silver shim at the center that is fitting them on the Hourwheel/Minute Pin.
                            Sub second: Also missing that silvery pin. Plus my Richard Lange had a sub second that looked completely different to the gen one.

Comment

This is great news! Never cared about the back, really.

Comment

Working...
                              X