• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A.Lange & Sohne Datograph

Spboudart

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/9/08
For quite a time now, I wanted to get myself a nice manually wind Chronograph equiped vith the Fabulous Asian Venus 75 (Lemania) movement.

A couple of week ago, Silverspeed posted on RWG1.1 pics of a newly bought Datograph.
Silverspeed Datograph
When I saw those I e-mailed Hont immediatly.
I'm not going to make any review, as SS said he was going to do it once he receives his new strap, but I just wanted to post a few pics.
The Gen exists either in Rg with white dial or Platine with black dial.
I didn't want the RG version as I have too many and my wife don't like them, but I didn't take the black dial either, so it's a nice rep but not close to the gen.

DSC03816.jpg

DSC03819.jpg

DSC03820.jpg

DSC03823.jpg

DSC03821.jpg

DSC03817.jpg

Migge

Renowned Member
15/1/09
Nice one, it seems they have modified the subdial position a little further down then the usual layout?

How does this one wear? (Size-wise)

It sure looks good, wear it in good health mate.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Same question here : I like the L&S watches, but they're usually a bit too big for me.
It's strange to see a date on this Seagull movement : not an ST-19 ? Or maybe a modified movement.

JC7

15/6/10
That is a beauty.. I've inquired on the black but can't seem to find it.. :( Wear it well Boudart!

Spboudart

26/9/08
Nice one, it seems they have modified the subdial position a little further down then the usual layout?

How does this one wear? (Size-wise)

It sure looks good, wear it in good health mate.

The most funny thing is that the modification is still not good enough and the subdial position is slightly different on the gen.
It wears really nicely!

Spboudart

26/9/08
Same question here : I like the L&S watches, but they're usually a bit too big for me.
It's strange to see a date on this Seagull movement : not an ST-19 ? Or maybe a modified movement.

Yes it is a modified St-19.
42mm case, not so big!
You'll test it at our next Lyon GTG.