• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Glashutte Senator - A Super Rep?

Gcnlm995

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/17
Hi All,
At Thanksgiving my best friend was wearing the Senator I gave him a few months ago. It looked so good! I asked him to take a photo. He’s not into this rep thing and takes no pride in photos but I think this must be a super rep contender:

3e400a6f98668472310d96d404635dc2.png
(rep)
499dfad47b01f22a2aade75fab3a5622.jpg

(Gen)

Sent from the RWI App

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Oh well, this needs more than just that pic to say its a super rep. Dimmensions would be relevant. Movement ecc. the only good rep i think is the senator 60 but than i have no info on this one.

D

d4m.test

Oh well, this needs more than just that pic to say its a super rep. Dimmensions would be relevant. Movement ecc. the only good rep i think is the senator 60 but than i have no info on this one.

Hey sorry check the superrep section I did a mini write up there yesterday

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Thanks for your review! I am seriously considering buying this as a gift for a relative. In the end the main flaws are only the 0.6mm of thickness and the slightly different appearance of the movement through the case back, right?

D

d4m.test

Thanks for your review! I am seriously considering buying this as a gift for a relative. In the end the main flaws are only the 0.6mm of thickness and the slightly different appearance of the movement through the case back, right?

Correct. I would swap the glass out. But yeah, it's gorgeous.

Sent from the RWI App

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
The sixties reps are nicer in my view full of character

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Have both and both just very different.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI