• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can someone help me identify this ALS?

Pluribus

Horology Curious
23/8/17
Hello

I am a newbie here, but I have done a search before posting this thread and come up blank. I may have just missed it...

I was on DHgate a few days ago buying a new screen for an old phone when this watch popped into my feed.

Yes, I am fully aware that DHGate watches are junk and I'm not looking for advice about buying one there.

What I would like to know is is this a fantasy watch or does it actually exist? I love the look of it but will only buy it from a TD on here.

Thanks

Ian

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 10.18.08.png

Reactions: Asghar

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Hello

I am a newbie here, but I have done a search before posting this thread and come up blank. I may have just missed it...

I was on DHgate a few days ago buying a new screen for an old phone when this watch popped into my feed.

Yes, I am fully aware that DHGate watches are junk and I'm not looking for advice about buying one there.

What I would like to know is is this a fantasy watch or does it actually exist? I love the look of it but will only buy it from a TD on here.

Thanks

Ian

View attachment 54772

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=a+lange+soehne+moonphase

I know. internet is hard.

D

d4m.test

Thanks. I did see that, but I was looking specifically for the engraved dial version. All I've seen are the "flat" face version, like the ones in your links. I'm guessing it is just a fantasy version...

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
It's a fantasy in the sense that the watch from DH Gate does not specifically exist. But it's an attempt to replicate the very limited edition Lange 1 Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar Handwerkskunst. It's like a mirror image of the watch with most of the features on the face reversed on the watch from DH Gate.

a-lange-sohne-lange-1-handwerkskunst-2.jpg

D

d4m.test

Wow, she is even more gorgeous. I must find this!

JM79

Known Member
17/1/17
It is indeed the Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar Handwerkskunst, or at least as near a rep as you will find. I got one of these when I was looking for a Lange 1, and thought that the detail might fill up the dial better (the rep Lange 1 looks too empty because of the smaller 'big date'). It's a decent-looking watch in real life (the pattern on the dial and the numerals/markers really catch the light) but pretty thick.

Reactions: Asghar