• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to buy Lange 1 Timezone

D

d4m.test

Oh gosh, if there ever was a Lange super rep I'm totally in....

D

d4m.test

Hi guys, im really really want to buy good replica like Longines but I dont know the legitimate online shops from the internet. I dont want to be scammed please give me advise thank you

Saylle

24/1/17
Hi guys, im really really want to buy good replica like Longines but I dont know the legitimate online shops from the internet. I dont want to be scammed please give me advise thank you

go to the trusted dealer section of this forum and you are fine

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Are there any updated on this so far?

in general: do you guys think that getting a ALS rep is a better value for money then the 'well known' ones bc there are not so highly demanded or are exactly the other why around?

D

d4m.test

They are gorgeous. If accurate would be amazing. The 1815 is all I’m clinging to.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

I Hope they make a good rosegold Version, i Want to buy the watch. But i Hope one day the make this...
d33b6e67d22a1511743a2ef8c41ab544.jpg

7361e572682a55224194208df066a572.jpg

I think a lot of People Pay good for this

Sent from the RWI mobile app

It’s your lucky day! There are no datewheels Per se but if you don’t mind half the watch missing DHGate has a version:
1b63ea2dd9911e51bfe047b95275b532.png

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

It looks like a snowman in a t-shirt. Bonus points for abstract appreciation.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
thanks for sharing guys, would love a lange super rep, maybe with a blue face :)

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
We need a L&S SUPER REP - THE L&S O.N.E. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any updates from factories and/or dealers - what's behind the scene, anything from L&S in the pipeline?????

Reactions: Asghar

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Thank you rcom440 for the insight.

OMG - assuming L&S O.N.E. is a bastard to replicate, but there is HOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keeping fingers crossed

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Thank you rcom440 for the insight.

OMG - assuming L&S O.N.E. is a bastard to replicate, but there is HOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keeping fingers crossed

It’s confusing bc Angus said they are working on Lange 1 way over a year ago then i contacted puretime in March ( 2018 ) and an they said there is nothing on the horizon. I mean wtf. They ether abandoned the project or all that rumor was total bullshit.

Reactions: sierra-tango

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
16-month bump on the off chance my dreams come true and someone’s repped the outsized date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Puretime (Angus) said that SF Factory is working on this Lange 1:

This is the Lange 1 SF is working on
2009-Lange-1-101039.jpg

This is also what he said regarding it:

"LOL it is easy to to get the font correct, it is more difficult to make the Big Date working"
Regarding getting the dial right: "It will :)"
And he supposedly told the factory to not put a "0" on the tens date wheel so the date will display " 1" instead of "01"

Expected release this summer

Any news on this mate? Are they planning to release it any time soon, or?

Last edited:
Reactions: Almog and Breitluc