No announcement yet.

Looking to buy Lange 1 Timezone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like a snowman in a t-shirt. Bonus points for abstract appreciation.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

thanks for sharing guys, would love a lange super rep, maybe with a blue face
      watch the MoSKito zzzzzzzzzz
      Today: PAM622/425/605, 15400, 15400TF + 2XAR,
      Tomorrow: 3777, PP 5711

Comment

We need a L&S SUPER REP - THE L&S O.N.E. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Any updates from factories and/or dealers - what's behind the scene, anything from L&S in the pipeline?????

Comment

I’ve been told by Edward of Puretime that there is nothing new on the horizon.

Comment

Thank you rcom440 for the insight.

OMG - assuming L&S O.N.E. is a bastard to replicate, but there is HOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Keeping fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by sierra-tango View Post
              Thank you rcom440 for the insight.

OMG - assuming L&S O.N.E. is a bastard to replicate, but there is HOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Keeping fingers crossed
              It’s confusing bc Angus said they are working on Lange 1 way over a year ago then i contacted puretime in March ( 2018 ) and an they said there is nothing on the horizon. I mean wtf. They ether abandoned the project or all that rumor was total bullshit.

Comment

16-month bump on the off chance my dreams come true and someone’s repped the outsized date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post
                  Puretime (Angus) said that SF Factory is working on this Lange 1:

This is the Lange 1 SF is working on

This is also what he said regarding it:

"LOL it is easy to to get the font correct, it is more difficult to make the Big Date working"
                  Regarding getting the dial right: "It will "
                  And he supposedly told the factory to not put a "0" on the tens date wheel so the date will display " 1" instead of "01"

Expected release this summer
                  Any news on this mate? Are they planning to release it any time soon, or?
                  Last edited by jm_brc_7057; 13-09-19, 09:54.
                  Collection: A.Lange & Söhne 1815 Tourbillon - Breguet Tradition 7057 - IWC Portuguese Tourbillon (for sale) - Montblanc Heritage Spirit Orbis Terrarum Unicef Ltd. Ed. - Patek 5070P Saatchi London Ltd. Edi. - Patek 5205G - Patek 5227G - Patek 5296R - Patek Pilot 5524G - Patek 6102R Celestial Moon Age - Rolex Hulk - VC Traditionnelle Small Seconds - VC Chronometre Royal 1907 - Incoming: Patek 5975R Multiscale Chrono

Comment

Working...
                  X