• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ALS Datograph Perpetual from V6F?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
A. Lange & Sohne Lemania Noob Factory V6F 1:1 Best Edition, Moonphase, Chronograph, Stainless Steel, White Dial, Black Leather Strap, Manual Winding, SWISS Lemania Manual Winding

In my replica watch web crawling, I found a watch that looks to be from V6F that's not a perfect replica by any means, but still a beautiful watch in its own merit. The specs do not seem to be believed, but I'll post them anyways.

Size: 41 mm
Movement: SWISS Lemania Manual Winding 28800bph
Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Moonphase and Chronograph
Case: Stainless Steel 410L
Dial: White Dial
Bezel: Stainless Steel 410L
Crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire crystal, AR
Strap: Black Leather Strap
Clasp: Deployment Clasp
Water resistance: 50 Meters

The Lemania is 21600bph and the case size seems to be real (I estimate 41-42mm based on the other datographs), and it looks pretty thick. I'm thinking 14mm. I'm going to ask my TD to source it because it seems nice enough to wear. What do you guys think?

It's missing the large date and luminous hands at the very least, but the lemania movement has a functioning 29.5 day moonphase so that makes me interested. What do you guys think - should I ask my TD to source it and buy it to take a look? Or is it not worth it?
QgEOxno.jpg

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I agree it's a nice watch and at first glance looks very stunning, but so far off from gen I personally would not go for it. Also as mentioned, the specs stated are probably pretty far off. Let us know if you decide to buy it!

hab3z

Known Member
1/1/16
The missing big date seems like a big no-no for me. Oh so closeee. hahaha. And it seems like it's a manual wind watch. So does that mean u have to wind it everyday just so that you dont have to keep resetting the moonphase? o_O

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
The missing big date seems like a big no-no for me. Oh so closeee. hahaha. And it seems like it's a manual wind watch. So does that mean u have to wind it everyday just so that you dont have to keep resetting the moonphase? o_O
Agreed about the missing date. The open movement looks great so I'm okay with manual winding. The real killer for me is the lack of lumed hands and the lack of big date. I might have even purchased if it had lumed hands.

hab3z

Known Member
1/1/16
Agreed about the missing date. The open movement looks great so I'm okay with manual winding. The real killer for me is the lack of lumed hands and the lack of big date. I might have even purchased if it had lumed hands.

Does the gen have lumed hands do you know? And yes i totally understand the allure of having an actual moonphase complication. That is sweet. Lol. But i think what attracts me a lot to these series from ALS is the big date upfront. It's too iconic to pass i feel lol.