• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What A Lange & Sohne are you wearing today?

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Very nice! Which TD have this? I checked Jtime and Puretike they both don't list the datograph...

They are available on and off. This rep has been around for a decade soon. But the factory is still producing them. Maybe you should ask watchfinder (Tim aka Fat Panda).

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
In a bit of a blue mood today

Zq3I94.jpg

tortuga368 - where did that strap come from? Looks great

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Beautiful piece. Can we plz see some more pics of it?
I’m assuming it doesn’t function as per gen, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes all functions work like gen, chrono, date, seconds.
I already sold that watch.

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Yes all functions work like gen, chrono, date, seconds.
I already sold that watch.

That’s awesome! Any chance you remember which factory it was made by?

The datograph is my grail. Would love to have even a half decent rep of one just to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
ZM4jP1.jpg

A smaller version of the datograph, I think this is just 40mm. Instead of the xii marker the y put 00 on top of the date. I wish they made it with II marker, but nonetheless, I like this better because of it's size

NF1965

I'm Pretty Popular
11/4/14
United Kingdom
ZM4jP1.jpg

A smaller version of the datograph, I think this is just 40mm. Instead of the xii marker the y put 00 on top of the date. I wish they made it with II marker, but nonetheless, I like this better because of it's size

I’ve just got this in white dial. I still have my other version, but think the smaller one as yours just seems to be much better made. If it had the better dial with stick markers at 12 I think it would be almost perfect as a rep.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
I’ve just got this in white dial. I still have my other version, but think the smaller one as yours just seems to be much better made. If it had the better dial with stick markers at 12 I think it would be almost perfect as a rep.
I agree. The marker at 12 is the only thing. Same as you, I got the other version, the larger one, which I sold in m2m due to its size. This one is just the perfect size for me. Considering the price, this is really a good buy.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

Come on buddy, some pictures :D

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I agree. The marker at 12 is the only thing. Same as you, I got the other version, the larger one, which I sold in m2m due to its size. This one is just the perfect size for me. Considering the price, this is really a good buy.

Looks really good buddy. Can you please put some more pictures up? Also the back.