• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What A Lange & Sohne are you wearing today?

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Looks like a wrist full of watch to me haha, kinda bad for an elegant style dress watch. The RG finish is surprisingly good thou, not sure if you can feel it in the photo.

Come on mate! Give us a better wrist shot, we know you can do better than that :p Agree with NF1965 .

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmage

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Can you be a bit more sensitive with people on Interweb forum? You know how hard it is to show 6.5in wrist?? :)

on rep straps haha
Haha nothing can be hidden here. Everything gets exposed. Btw i've seen worse! Every time i used to look down on my 43mm IWC on my 6,75" wrist!

The watch is looking completely fine mate. The lug ends are within your wrist boundaries. What i notice though is that the strap looks very stiff. That makes the watch sit not so good. I think you should either roll and bend the strap a couple of times. It will soften it and it will sit better on the wrist. Though will be better if you could change to a soft alligator strap. What do you think?

Last edited:

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
Haha nothing can be hidden here. Everything gets exposed. Btw i've seen worse! Every time i used to look down on my 43mm IWC on my 6,75" wrist!

The watch is looking completely fine mate. The lug ends are within your wrist boundaries. What i notice though is that the strap looks very stiff. That makes the watch sit not so good. I think you should either roll and bend the strap a couple of times. It will soften it and it will sit better on the wrist. Though will be better if you could change to a soft alligator strap. What do you think?

Yes, I have some croc & ostrich leather straps, but none match the colour of the rep, so I’m still in the process of acquiring more.

I’d appreciate any suggestion jm. Where do you get those crazily good looking ones in your reviews?

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Yes, I have some croc & ostrich leather straps, but none match the colour of the rep, so I’m still in the process of acquiring more.

I’d appreciate any suggestion jm. Where do you get those crazily good looking ones in your reviews?

Thanks for the compliment. Mate, i have just the perfect suggestion for this!

Sk-rmbillede-2019-12-05-kl-10-18-39.png

Sk-rmbillede-2019-12-05-kl-10-18-47.png

A Collected Man, Istanbul nubuck nude. 113 euro.
https://www.acollectedman.com/collections/straps/products/istanbul-nubuck-watch-strap

Either that or i personally buy a lot from Camille Fournet.

Molequin also have some nice croc straps.

Reactions: Malik321 and Dmage

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Cheers buddy,
Eventually when you post yours for sale on m2m please let me know first. ????

Highly unlikely for me to post it, but if I do, you will have first dibs.

I'll keep an eye out on M2M for ya. I'm skulking around there most of the time.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Reactions: xpresso