• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What A Lange & Sohne are you wearing today?

italsteve_6

Horology Curious
8/7/17
What Trusted Dealer was that purchased from? I wonder when there will be better, more accurate options for ALS.

D

d4m.test

New strap just arrived from Orloff
Vu8SgFL.jpg
Mi4xHBl.jpg
5lc1XDY.jpg
lmJWWVS.jpg
vGMYjCS.jpg
HMqJ0q3.jpg

Super! That’s a WOW!

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

1815 is really the only option in my opinion, in all its various forms. I have one on the way. Looking forward to it. When they get the date font correct I’ll be ecstatic.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
yllekp - I am just about ready to pull the trigger on this one, in the original Handwerkskunst RG grey color combo. How satisfied are you with it so far?

I actually sold it. This was a stunner of a watch triker has her now. I do miss this one but I decided I did not need two tourby's. I was probably wrong and if I did go for another tourby it would be this one. It has a lot more false jewels and decos than my AP. But it is absolutely stunning.

Reactions: PeteB

grandphuba

8/4/18
I actually sold it. This was a stunner of a watch triker has her now. I do miss this one but I decided I did not need two tourby's. I was probably wrong and if I did go for another tourby it would be this one. It has a lot more false jewels and decos than my AP. But it is absolutely stunning.

Hey man, would you happen to still have the photos you uploaded? I'm interested in getting https://www.pf-828.com/0-al1815-108-lange-1815-tourbillon-rg-le-grey-bridged-tourbillon.html in particular but the video compression or pics available online aren't that good. Just wondering if this one of the watches you uploaded.

cc triker PeteB

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

grandphuba

8/4/18
Thanks, nice pics! It may not be as decorated as the gen but I still really like the caseback. Has anyone ordered the handwerkskunst though? Interested to that watch's dial.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Here you go :)

v6VLq.jpg

vuB1G.jpg

v66s6.jpg

v6WV0.jpg

v6zgF.jpg

v6y1r.jpg

v6IOI.jpg

v6Cso.jpg

v6RVL.jpg

v60iK.jpg

v6kIe.jpg

v6xOT.jpg

v6GsA.jpg

v6wZQ.jpg

v6lif.jpg

v6gIX.jpg

v6FXp.jpg

v6Yxs.jpg

v6dZh.jpg

v6qFD.jpg

I really love those ALS tourbilions! You should keep it, it’s such a classy watch. I love my SS version - I don’t wear it too often but it’s a keeper! I had a couple people who contacted me about selling it.
I need it in my collection.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I really love those ALS tourbilions! You should keep it, it’s such a classy watch. I love my SS version - I don’t wear it too often but it’s a keeper! I had a couple people who contacted me about selling it.
I need it in my collection.

Unfortunately it went to pay towards my 5513 Franken I do not regret the decision but I would love to have this watch again. The Orloff strap on it alone was a killer and really suited it.
​​​​

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Unfortunately it went to pay towards my 5513 Franken I do not regret the decision but I would love to have this watch again. The Orloff strap on it alone was a killer and really suited it.
​​​​

Yep agreed. I don't regret selling it, but man was it a wonderful watch.

TheGeneral2000

Looking Around
2/3/17
Is it just me or does the tourbillion make it a lot easier to tell that it's a rep instead of a gen.

grandphuba

8/4/18
Is it just me or does the tourbillion make it a lot easier to tell that it's a rep instead of a gen.

For watches that are far from gen, it's best to treat the watch as a completely different watch, instead of a "replica" of the gen