Best Datograph replica?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Datograph replica?

Which is the best Datograph replica in this moment and what are the main flaws? If you would post some link, it would be great. Thanks.

It would be this one: http://pure-time.com/product/datogra...ss-white-dial/ Be careful with black dial as gen has white subdials while rep has black ones. Other than that, biggest flaw is of course the movement and date font, roman XII @12 instead of stick markers, probably the crappy strap and probably some more. Hope that helps.

How to become a millionaire from watches: Start of as a billionaire. :cool:
    :unsure:Need Help ? Ask Me I'm NOOB Friendly :nerd::nuke:

Comment

I'll second that though mine is a rose gold one and it looks a treat with a new genuine croc strap.

Comment

there was an older version with a 00 instead of a XII at the 12 position... personally i think the XII looks classier; maybe even more so than the gen with the markers at 12 position. dont quite understand why the gen uses markers ..
        PAM 111 Noob, PAM 372 Noob, PAM 288 H-maker, PAM 217 KW, PAM 127 KW, PAM 448 ZF, PAM 346 KW, PAM 360 KW, 6154 RP Cream Dial, JLC Reverso 1931 (normal + US edition), AP 15400 TF (Black dial), Vacheron Constantin Historique 1921

Comment

How does the rose gold finish on your datograph still look? I'm hesitant to get it because I fear the finish will chip away or show scratches really badly. What do you think?
          Panerai: 389, 372, 111
          Omega: TiPO
          IWC: Mark XVIII, 3777
          Breitling: Cosmonuate, Navitimer
          Rolex: TC 16610lv V7 extreme, modded 5513, 16610lb Shark, Explorer II, DSSD

Comment

anyone hvae review of it ? Thank you

Comment

Awesome watch. Solid st-19 lemania movement. Not the most accurate, but it's gorgeous. Highly recommended to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This watch is stunning. Need to pick one up.

Comment

That watch is too sexy despite all the flaws... Still deciding to go with the 00 version or your version which is $100 more..

Comment

Which is the best in your opinion. The Black version or the gold/white version?

Comment

Good looking data graph...

Comment

Hah this thread brings back old memories..

Comment

Anyone of you guys still own datograph rep?

Comment

Is this fully functional like the gen? As in the chrono works properly including the fly back?
                            Last edited by Kmmas; 29-07-19, 19:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmmas View Post
                              Is this fully functional like the gen? As in the chrono works properly including the fly back?
                              Yes including date switch.

Comment

Working...
                              X