• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

looking for best dress watch rep from A. Lange & sohne

gamerfry

Horology Curious
13/10/14
Hi,
I'm looking for the best possible dress watch rep from ALS. It seems to be extremely difficult to find ANY dress watches that have an even half decent rep made. Often the colors are wrong, the font size on the dial is wrong, etc. One thing I've noticed in particular is that the dials on gens seem to have this speckled silver look to them where it looks like the paint has been mixed with some type of metal and it sparkles, almost all the reps I have seen miss this. Please let me know if there is anything at all that will suit my needs. It seems somewhat ridiculous to me that the most desirable watches in the world have the least reps of them. The datograph in particular looks pretty good but I'm not sure it has the correct "speckled metallic" look to the dial. I also tend to like cleaner dials. Thanks.

Reactions: Asghar

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Dude, there is no need to make three separate cut and past threads in three sections. One thread in General would have sufficed. Why does it need to be perfect? If you are mixing with people who will know a rep from a gen of a 25k watch you would be better off buying a nice genuine dress watch from a smaller cheaper company such as Chris Ward or Gerlach. Gerlach in particular have some stunning mechanical dress watches for under 500 bucks.

gamerfry

Horology Curious
13/10/14
I made a single thread in general first where a mod posted and told me to make three separate threads in here. Now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

Reactions: Asghar

snapdragon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/12/13
Well which is it wat44? I need to know what to buy haha!

I would recommend the PLM tourby. Take a look...

xOaZv6A.jpg

v723HCj.jpg

bronica

Advisor
Advisor
6/5/12
I made a single thread in general first where a mod posted and told me to make three separate threads in here. Now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

You could use the search function maybe, as i'm very certain you aren't the first person to ask this question and there is a ton of information in this forum's history...

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Nice, would love to see more of these around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snapdragon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/12/13
Try Ryan from intime. He's the one I got this piece from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrFluffyMD

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
14/6/15
Lange! Would definitely love to own one! Been looking at the dato on pure time. Now to get the courage to buy it :eek: