• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arrival of Sohne Tourbillon

corv99

2/7/11
So it arrived, luckily! Bloody Royal Mail didn't put a card through my door, but tracking showed it at local PO! Unbelievable, half way round world , and nearly sent back due to incompetence at my door!!!

Ok maybe I'm mad having more than one of these movement s but my JLC is going like a train and looks amazing...

Watch from Ryan, who I don't think is a TD here, but he was great and reason was got a good deal on this, tourbillon movements seemed to have hiked more than $100+ nowadays so this was a steal...

So then why have I done this?
Well Mr pap has a stunning one of these on a Donerix, which blew me away, so it's been on my radar for over a year..
I loved the look, and whilst JLC is dressy, this due to the nature of the strap that's going to go on it, can be more casual, also SS instead go gold which again helps..
So after talking to Donerix the custom hides that are on Paps are no more, and after now having second thoughts about inserted horn backs, and PM discussions with Serge , we are going to look at this project together... So watch this space! :)

Reason for strap change? Well watch is gorgeous , but rep straps aren't great, and for something of this quality it deserves better

So this is it now.... Updates to follow.....

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Let me be the first who says congrats on the purchase!!!

You wont regret it, its one heck of tourbillons! Isnt it???

corv99

2/7/11
Let me be the first who says congrats on the purchase!!!

You wont regret it, its one heck of tourbillons! Isnt it???

thanks mate
and much appreciate you putting up with my pestering PMs on it! And your help ...
It is amazing piece, and different to the JLC which is what I'm after.. Just need a good strap now to complete it..

sbo80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/13
I'm jealous of you both. need to save up, but this will be my next rep.

cjm010

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/15
wow. love the look with the hornback. beautiful piece. I may have to look into picking one of these up! classy and impressive but not overbearing.