• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Flyback chronograph

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
About to press the button on this watch. Do all functions work? What is a flyback is it a big deal that it doesn't work? Does the button still serve a purpose? Thanks!

D

d4m.test

Chronograph works. Start. Stop. Reset. Simple functions only.

Flyback means you can reset to zero while chrono is running and it will continue running from zero without missing any time. That does NOT work on this watch.

In fact, reset button doesn't work at all while running. Must be stopped first.

Don't buy this watch for chronograph. Unless you're going to a formal beer chugging contest.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jessen007

Known Member
11/8/13
You should still buy it even if the flyback feature doens't work... Its super classy!!!!!

Woody284

24/3/13
Don't worry about the flyback. The watch is absolutely stunning! I have one but has a dirt spot on dial that bothers me. But the beauty of the watch overpasses that. It's one of my favorite watches out of the 25 I have. Definitely buy it you won't be upset. But definitely buy another strap. The rose gold is off the hook!

D

d4m.test

Don't buy this watch for chronograph. Unless you're going to a formal beer chugging contest.

Sorry, I should clarify. Don't buy this watch for the chrono functions, buy it because it's a gorgeous dress watch that just happens to have a chronograph.

D

d4m.test

I assume so. There's not a huge variety of chronograph functions out in the world. Subdials seem to match up with gen, big second hand is for chrono like gen.

oracle202

Renowned Member
1/4/13
i was about to buy one of these too. Heard they are really stunning. And one of the closer Langes to gen out there.