• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A. Lange & Sohne DVD

rawbarZ7

Renowned Member
16/5/06
I got a dvd in a magazine called "State-of-the-Art Tradition" from A. Lange & Sohne.

Anybody want it? They might be pretty common or most of you may already have it. I just felt bad tossing it.

It has 7 clips on it - 5 of which are animations of some of their movements. These might even be available on their website - like I say - it's a freebie - I just felt bad throwing it out without asking.

RB

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i would love to have it....watch it, and you know what....then i post it again and keep giving it on....
good idea ??

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Id be in for one as well.

rawbarZ7

Renowned Member
16/5/06
I only have one and horologie - you can have it and do what you want with it. You were first in and that is a good idea.

PM me where you want it sent - easy as that.

Cheers,

RB

p.s. I didn't watch it so I apologize if it sucks. :D

Bradu2010

Known Member
4/11/10
I got one of these in an edition of Robb Report many years ago, I have watched it several times, it is really fascinating. It tells in great detail about the movements used in their watches and about alot more! I would defiantly recommend taking a look at it. I think someone on RWI should upload it too for all to see also