• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Alange Sohne

gabriel1979

Looking Around
30/9/12
Hi
I have buyed lately this watch but i dont now if is a rpplica or not and if heave any value

Thank You

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
What a fantasy beauty that means no A.Lange watch looks like this! About the value if you put it for sale on Ebay you going to get about a million reports. Its a very low grade fantasy rep that looks too be used hard... I dont mean to be rude but thats the fact.. Hope you didnt pay great mony for it..

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Dial looks rep or restored - and not well. Date wheel and hands look new. Case may be gen or they did a nice job vintagizing it. Can't tell about the movement.
Neat little watch though. And worth the price even if rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Last time i was in a A.Lange flagship store in Germany i took a look of their new Zeitwerk movement and that was a real beauty. But i think it cost little more than 20€

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Sorry mate but that's a rep. A bad one while at it as there's no A.Lange & Sohne watch that looks like that and the case-back is etched, not bashing just saying. :) Value? Probably $10-$15 USD at most, that thing has a low quality 21J Asian movement.