• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

a.lange & sohne saxonia oversize date

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone know a TD who has one in stock? I'm looking for the white gold, black dial, the model that came out in 2018. Or potentially a modder who can put one together?

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Nobody makes a good rep of an A.Lange & Sohne watch. Good luck with your search. [h=2][/h]

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah that's what I was thinking after searching different TDs and the forum, was hoping someone had found a diamond in the rough though.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Yeah that's what I was thinking after searching different TDs and the forum, was hoping someone had found a diamond in the rough though.

I recall seeing a few pictures of rep A.Lange & Sohne watch on the internet and suffice to say they were junk.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah since it's not an incredibly popular model, and pretty complex movements, makes sense that the demand isn't there for a quality rep.

BluePortuguese

Known Member
9/4/21
Not sure. I think there would be a demand for a quality replica. You can read that on the forum here. The Datograph Flyback is quite sought after, I think.

The date wheel is probably difficult to reproduce but I understand this has been mastered on the replica of the Glashütte Original Senator Excellence.