• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lange 1 Dealers?

Gigachad

Looking Around
27/7/21
Hi,

I am interested in Lange watches, and I see that most reps carries other models, but I've seen before replica Lange 1s on other websites and also in person at those seedy market places in Asia, I'm just wondering if there are trusted dealers in this forum that carries replica Lange 1s? I'll be interested to get in touch with them.

flyinhawaiian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/20
USA
I don’t think there are any (decent) reps of the Lange 1. The dial layout and complications make it too difficult to produce unfortunately

Gigachad

Looking Around
27/7/21
I don’t think there are any (decent) reps of the Lange 1. The dial layout and complications make it too difficult to produce unfortunately

Yeah I thought so, thanks for the reply though. Maybe I'll go for something simpler. Cheers!

flyinhawaiian

24/12/20
USA
Yeah there’s not many reps that do complications well…if you’re looking for something dressy with something on the dial maybe go for a JLC moonphase or small seconds

Gigachad

Looking Around
27/7/21
Yeah there’s not many reps that do complications well…if you’re looking for something dressy with something on the dial maybe go for a JLC moonphase or small seconds

Ok thanks for the recommendation! much appreciated.

aaron365

25/5/17
Ok thanks for the recommendation! much appreciated.

It seems that because Lange is not a well known brand it will effect if a rep is made or not. I asked a buddy last year if he heard of the watch brand Omega and he said "Nope." This just tells you that most people, to Rolex's credit, think that Rolex is the only high end watch brand. Once Lange gets more press, etc. you MAY see a rep come out. I don't think Lage really cares. They are happy doing what they do.

Reactions: Peguine

flyinhawaiian

24/12/20
USA
It seems that because Lange is not a well known brand it will effect if a rep is made or not. I asked a buddy last year if he heard of the watch brand Omega and he said "Nope." This just tells you that most people, to Rolex's credit, think that Rolex is the only high end watch brand. Once Lange gets more press, etc. you MAY see a rep come out. I don't think Lage really cares. They are happy doing what they do.

That's a contributing factor but I think technical limitations are the bigger factor here. Patek and AP have nearly as much brand equity as Rolex but there aren't any reps of their high complication stuff because it's near impossible to replicate that functionality with the current movements used in reps. That being said, I look forward to the day when this is possible.

Reactions: aaron365

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
This is true but sad.

C'mon.... OMEGA.
I mean, Omega .

How dare you?

But, this is the marketing nowadays....

When I was a child ( 8 years old) I was a big fan of formula 1 and motorsports....
And I knew brands like Omega or Tag Heuer (official time by Tag Heuer!) when I was 8.

Its sad that nowadays is only Rolex.

Last edited: