• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

World Premiere of our Songs

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Hey guys, most of you know that I've been a musician for 30+ years. I've played in a lot of bands ranging from black gospel to metalcore. I've had to hang up the sticks and latin percussion due to nerve damage and surgery, but I am still very heavily involved in producing and consulting.

I've been a music consultant for one of my best friend's band, called Never The Crash, out of Michigan. The members of this band have been in groups who have toured with Disturbed, Taproot, and some larger regional bands. There has been a lot of writing but now we are starting to put out some music. We'll have a new release every 2-4 months.

We just released this song today and hope you like it. It's called "Pop Jesus" by Never The Crash.
(this is Metalcore, not Christian). Enjoy!

Please consider giving one of these a share in your social media. It would really help us out.

Last edited:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Sounds good Mate, looking forward to hear more. also shared

• Love
Reactions: daytona4me

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Hey guys, I've got another song released today with an entire 5 song EP slated for release on September 15 2023.

Show some love if you can and give it a share for us. Thanks!

Check out this new song called "ASH"

Reactions: HomeRye

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Friday bump because I'm jamming these songs in the office.