• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist may 19th

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
Starting my first order with Sead for that 167
Living in the UK is great. Paid Sead late Thursday, watch was in my hand and now on my wrist Tuesday. Had I not paid so late at night and at the end of the week last week, it would’ve been even faster.

If you’re based in the UK, why a month or more to get that watch on your wrist? Get in touch with @sead1999

Reactions: Jossé

RogerC

Looking Around
30/4/24
Living in the UK is great. Paid Sead late Thursday, watch was in my hand and now on my wrist Tuesday. Had I not paid so late at night and at the end of the week last week, it would’ve been even faster.

If you’re based in the UK, why a month or more to get that watch on your wrist? Get in touch with @sead1999
Thanks for the advice. I’ll get in touch with him in the morning. I’m very grateful to you.

Rz124

Looking Around
30/4/24
Payment sent for 176, will be my first one so looking forward to it

Just to follow on from this, i ordered my Starbucks from Sead on 1st May, and the watch got delivered on the 4th May, great service, and the watch is lovely. Just waiting for the box now which is coming from China.

Very happy with the service and now thinking about either a Bluesy or a rootbeer as my second watch.

Sinbad

Looking Around
12/5/24
Hi, I am a Noob and am in uk-- I am looking for a Rolex preferably Rolex 116518 - Have tried Theonwatches though website states acceptance of payment with visa debit card a further email from Steve said visa now not taken--My dilemma is that when i have gone ahead to do a Bank Transfer my bank has not allowed me to do so saying scam/red flag and yet Theonewatches and supermirrors are approved reputable sellers on RWI--Any guidance would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance for needed experienced forum members help/guidance

Jossé

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
Hi, I am a Noob and am in uk-- I am looking for a Rolex preferably Rolex 116518 - Have tried Theonwatches though website states acceptance of payment with visa debit card a further email from Steve said visa now not taken--My dilemma is that when i have gone ahead to do a Bank Transfer my bank has not allowed me to do so saying scam/red flag and yet Theonewatches and supermirrors are approved reputable sellers on RWI--Any guidance would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance for needed experienced forum members help/guidance
I use bank transfer when buying from Sead, never been a problem for me.

There are a ton of threads on the forum regarding payment methods, you will find them if you do some searching.