• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

There have been delays in recent days,but all things back to normal now.

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
I haven't heard back from her in a week. I received a tracking number but there's still no movement of the watch yet.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I haven't heard back from her in a week. I received a tracking number but there's still no movement of the watch yet.
If you've gotten tracking number it won't move for a week or so, till it reaches the 'middle/forwarding' country. I wouldnt fret, mine arrived today, 15 days after first receiving the tracking number.

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
It’s Chinese New Year over there. Everyone must be drinking and singing right now for the next 2 weeks

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
You'll have to wait till January 30th, whole of China is on vacation until then.

Reactions: Wstn33 and P..DR..D

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
You'll have to wait till January 30th, whole of China is on vacation until then.
7 days is the “official” public holiday timeline
Jan 23 - 30th

However heaps of Chinese will also take time off for the lantern festival and won’t be back to work until after Feb5

So whilst our friendly TD may be available on or after the 29th there won’t be much action from the factories or shipping agents until well after the 5th Feb…. And then there will be the usual
Pandemonium of backlogs to clear.

Reactions: Feefo and P..DR..D

wolfwood

4/2/11
You are correct. The tracking has magically updated today and the watch has arrived in Canada. :D

wolfwood

4/2/11
If you've gotten tracking number it won't move for a week or so, till it reaches the 'middle/forwarding' country. I wouldnt fret, mine arrived today, 15 days after first receiving the tracking number.
I was referring to this. :D

Reactions: P..DR..D

Bomberone

Horology Curious
30/1/23
Italy
Email sent to Lucy; response already received, we have already arranged for an order.
Fast and accurate communication!
Thanks Lucy

wolfwood

4/2/11
Glad to hear that she's responding now. Wonder what happened before.

Alexjiu

Horology Curious
19/12/22
Spain
Hi Friends,

Maybe in recent 10 days,you didn't get my reply on email which let you worried,if so,real sorry for it,

maybe you know this news about China already,China was open to the COVID-19 suddenly in this month,so the whole China,
almost all people will get the COVID-19 once time,just early or later,
most of people will have a fever after get the COVID-19,it will takes a few days to recover,at least need 4~5 days,

many friends of me in the market got the COVID-19 already,watchsmith,post man,factory's friends,etc,
last week,my daughter,my mother,my husband,all got the COVID-19,they all had a fever successively,so the whole of my family,only I can take care of them,
I don't know whether I got the COVID-19 also last week,but until the weekend of Christmas,I didn't have a fever still then,
but from the Monday's night of this week,I had a fever finally,day and night,all have a fever,now is Thursday already,the fever is 38.2 degrees still,
just from today,except fever,I no longer have a headache,so even I didn't recover still,I want to begin my work from now,
because from the last week,I had to take care of my family,added my situation in these days,
it delayed about 10 days of my work already,real sorry for it,but all people in China can't avoid it now,

the good news is my family are turning better now already,I think I will recover soon too,maybe need 2~3 days still,

some good news for my customers who ordered watches from me recently,

1,for 90% of the watches you ordered,I got them back already,the rest watches will come out soon too,

2,in recent 10 days,I almost can't reply emails well,so real sorry for it,I will begin to reply emails from tomorrow,
for the customers who ordered from me recently,I will send QC pics of these watches to you within 2 days,

3,please don't worry,I will try my best to finish QC and test work for all watches asap,then send all of your watches out before the CNY holiday,

so if you had send me emails in recent 10 days but didn't get my reply,
no matter you are new customers for new order,or ask me about the watch you ordered from me,

please resend me an new email in recent 2 days,so I can see your emails earlier and reply you faster,thank you,
my email is [email protected]

Regards
Lucy
Hello Lucy,

All the comments I read about you seems legit so I am not worried about being scammed but please take care of the orders you haven’t delivered yet.

I paid two months ago because you told me that you had the watch in stock (Tag Here Heure 01 Skeleton Black).

One week later you told me that factory made a mistake and they run out of stock, and I am still patiently waiting, and I don’t even know when you will get the watch.

The last email you replied to me was almost a month and a half ago.

If you can get the watch, please be honest and give me my money back.

Thanks in advance.

Alexjiu

Horology Curious
19/12/22
Spain
I paid on the 22nd of December because the watch was supposed to be in stock. Lucy was supposed to find one piece in stock, but the last email I received from her was on 19th December.

Since then, I have sent her several emails and still no reply. I am now kind of pissed off.

One thing is having patient, and the other don't even bother to let me know what is going on.

wolfwood

4/2/11
I know. Her service seems to drop off significantly lately. Maybe open up a help ticket and see if the forum moderators can assist. I won't be using her service again.

Alexjiu

Horology Curious
19/12/22
Spain
I know. Her service seems to drop off significantly lately. Maybe open up a help ticket and see if the forum moderators can assist. I won't be using her service again.
Lucy just sent me an email. I was getting worried but I hope she will sort it out soon. I will keep you posted. 👍