• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super Special Offer!!! VSF SUBMARINER 40 mm 114060 No Date Sub VS3130 (Only once a year)

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

If you are familiar with VSF's SUB,you should know this 40 mm no date sub 114060 is the one which is the most hard to get from VSF always,

from this watch came out,every year,only have 1~2 batches of them will come out,every time,I can only get 5~10 of it,so real very few,and very hard to get,

VSF's SUB always is the best version of SUB in the market,with the best QC and quality,with the best and the most stable movement,
in all SUB from VSF,many members feel their 40 mm no date sub is the most close to the gen,so it's very hot always,just it's out of stock always,

now,this no date sub out of stock about a year already,but the new batch of it will back to stock soon,maybe 3~4 days later,I think they can come out within a week,
I ordered 10 of it from VSF,but not sure how many of it I can get,

usually,the price of it is $548,even if after the $50 new year's discount,it's $498 still,

but this time,to thank the forum members for their support,

I can do $438 for each one,it's limited,because I can only get about 5~10 of it this time,

next time,the price will back to $548 again,even if after discount,maybe it's $498 again,so it's a very good chance to order and get it now,

if you want it,please send me an email about it asap,please tell me that you are from RWI in your email,this special offer only for RWI members,

my email is [email protected]

I am in my hometown now still,but I got this news from VSF last night,so I think I should post it here,after all,many members want this watch,
if you order it now,I think I can get it on next week,then I can show you QC pics of it,I will back to GuangZhou on this weekend.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: xj963963

jhatax

Looking Around
26/6/23
Bay Area
Hi Lucy -- I wrote an email to you about being interested in this watch. Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Skay

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/7/19
Also send a pm, waiting for reply. Thank you!

thefallacy

False Dichotomy
Patron
Certified
16/6/15
I emailed her as well, she replied saying its now OOS and she's taking orders

Marclnd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
3/1/19
UK
Same here. My watch was ready to be sent out a month ago and no response now