• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SUBMARINER HULK - VSF - SEAD

Gabriello2019

Looking Around
28/3/24
Ciao a tutti, viste le ottime recensioni sul venditore supermirrors ho contattato SEAD per avere info su un rolex submariner hulk.
Lui mi ha proposto la migliore versione - VSF -
Qualcuno che ha acquistato questo orologio da SEAD può dirmi la qualità dell orologio? È davvero molto simile All originale? Il peso dell’orologio è uguale All originale? Mi date per favore info? Sono molto tentato di acquistare L orologio VSF ROLEX SUBMARINER.
Grazie a tutti

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
And this forum is F U L L of information about the question you asked. just visit the newbie section and the rolex section.

Reactions: flashu

Gabriello2019

Looking Around
28/3/24
Hi all, given the excellent reviews on the seller supermirrors I contacted SEAD for info on a rolex submariner hulk.
He proposed me the best version - VSF -.
Can anyone who bought this watch from SEAD tell me the quality of the watch? Is it really very similar To the original? Is the weight of the watch the same as the original? Can you please give me info? I am very tempted to buy The VSF ROLEX SUBMARINER watch.
Thank you all

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)