• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Special Offer: JKF Vintage Rolex 1680, 5512/5513/5514/5517, 1665 Series

buslor66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/1/24
United Kingdom
Hey everyone,

As I am new to the forum I just wanted to extend my appreciation to all here :D.

I have been reading and learning a lot and it's thanks to everyone...so thankyou.

Now...on to the topic...

I thought I'd keep the thread going by stating I have placed an order with marvellous for a 5513.

After a super fast response and going through the discussion, the watch is in production and I will be receiving the QC images I'm due course :D (looking forward to it).

I will update here once I have clearance and let you know the status.

Until then...all the best to all and I'll be back soon! :)

Cheers!

buslor66

18/1/24
United Kingdom
UPDATE:

Transaction has been completed with marvellous. I received the QC images and now the wait begins from today as the watch should begin it's shipping journey ;)

Again, i will update once new information is received.

Cheers all!

Reactions: Karbon74

buslor66

18/1/24
United Kingdom
Hi all!,

I received my watch from Marvellous Replica about 2 weeks ago (sorry for the delay)...

I'm not going to do a full review here but, i just wanted to let people know that the watch is very good as a base and given some tender care and mods, i'm sure it's going to be a great piece!.

Overall, the transaction was sublime with Marvellous; the communication, interaction (images) and general questions are all provided very quickly and it has been a genuine pleasure as a whole...so thank you very much Marvellous Replica! ;)(y)
So anyone wishing to thinking about conducting business with Marvellous, you shouldn't have any concerns...it's been flawless! :D

I will post images of the mods i will be conducting; maybe not here but somewhere.

Cheers all!

jfiii

Supporter
19/12/22
Nj
Looking for - thanks

Replica Tudor SnowFlake 7016 Submariner from JK Factory​