• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sad news from Homage-Forum Neckyzips passed away.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Yes was just reading that across the road.
I personally didn't have any transactions with him, however always sad to lose someone

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
oh shit RIP Bro :(

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I lurk here a fair bit and thought some of you would like to know that Neckyzips has passed away.

This is the link from HF.

He was a long time member on the HF forum and I believe he was also active here.

All the best to my brothers in watches, binbin

Most unfortunate news. I'll keep his family and friends in my prayers. Thank you for letting us know.

Reactions: Raddave

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh crap . . .
I bought a fair bit of stuff off him over the years, I have a collection of those little tins. My sincere condolences to friends, colleagues and family.

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
I lurk here a fair bit and thought some of you would like to know that Neckyzips has passed away.

He was a long time member on the HF forum and I believe he was also active here.

Fudge man.. I corresponded a lot with joe back in the day. RIP

RW5513

Patron
Certified
25/8/15

oh shit RIP Bro :(

Oh no.... 😞😥🙏🏾.

VERY VERY VERY sad. I did know Joe personally. I haven't been reading the forums. Oh no, this is VERY SAD.

Life is SO short my friends... Please remember to be kind to each others, the world needs more love and kindness. 🙏🏾

G .

Reactions: Pinion Minion