• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Response time

TimeTraveler247

Looking Around
19/10/23
Hello All-

I have purchased 2 reps from Lucy in the past and was rewarded for my patience. I received very nice examples of a Daytona and Submariner. I placed another order with Lucy and sent my funds, which were received 11 weeks ago. I received verification of receipt of funds and was promised QC photos. When the photos came, Lucy indicated that the AP logo was crooked on the dial and that she would be receiving a replacement shortly. Now, I haven't heard from Lucy in the past 2 months, despite repeated emails to her. Since my first transactions were so smooth, I'm wondering if this experience is more typical and how long I should continue to wait without any communication. I see that she continues to advertise for Christmas, etc. and I'm hoping to hear back soon! Thank you all for your feedback.

alvesluc

Horology Curious
9/1/14
In my case it's been 2 months since payment and she vanished. I tried contact several times by email with no luck. At this point I just hope that I'll receive the watch someday...

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hello All-

I have purchased 2 reps from Lucy in the past and was rewarded for my patience. I received very nice examples of a Daytona and Submariner. I placed another order with Lucy and sent my funds, which were received 11 weeks ago. I received verification of receipt of funds and was promised QC photos. When the photos came, Lucy indicated that the AP logo was crooked on the dial and that she would be receiving a replacement shortly. Now, I haven't heard from Lucy in the past 2 months, despite repeated emails to her. Since my first transactions were so smooth, I'm wondering if this experience is more typical and how long I should continue to wait without any communication. I see that she continues to advertise for Christmas, etc. and I'm hoping to hear back soon! Thank you all for your feedback.
Oh,friend,real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,for your 15500 from ZF,in fact,I did many work for you on it already,

we all know it's a nice watch with good quality indeed,but maybe you know it also,that ZF's QC is not too good always,

for this one,I rejected it 2 times already,I just got the third one back a few days ago,
after I got the first one back,I found the AP logo was crooked,so after showed you QC pics of it,I rejected it for you then,

for the second one,after I got it,I found the rotor of it have a obvious scratch on it,so I have to rejected it again,

from then,this watch was out of stock for a long time later,I have to wait it back to stock,

until a few days ago,ZF posted new batch of it back to stock,so I reordered it for you at once again,got the third one back 2 days ago,

good news is this third one seems ok so far,I will send QC pics of it to you now,the third one,
if all goes well,I will let my watchsmith clean dust,adjust the movement for you on this weekend,then send it to you on Monday,

no matter which dealer order which watch from which factory,they just release one of it randomly,
not release a few of it to let dealer pick,so if I found QC problem of it,I have to send it back to replace another new one,
until I feel it's ok to ship,

just real sorry for the delay on it,friend,I just want to make it better and better before send it to you,
so I am very glad that this third one seems much better than the previous ones,so I will send it to you soon.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
In my case it's been 2 months since payment and she vanished. I tried contact several times by email with no luck. At this point I just hope that I'll receive the watch someday...
Oh,friend,can you resend me a new email today?I will wait and check your email,then reply you at once,
and please tell me your nickname in your email also,so I can know it's from you,thank you,

last month,I back to my hometown about 2 weeks for the holiday,after I back,I always very busy and made me chaotic,
I caught a badly cold from last Friday,got a fever for 3 days,so this week,I almost can't work well indeed,
I began to reply emails from last night,but I will finish all the emails recently asap in this weekend,

if I have confirmed the payment already,then don't worry,even if I didn't reply you in time,but I should did many work for your watch already,
so please resend me a new email today,I will tell you the situation of your watch at once today,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

alvesluc

Horology Curious
9/1/14
Oh,friend,can you resend me a new email today?I will wait and check your email,then reply you at once,
and please tell me your nickname in your email also,so I can know it's from you,thank you,

last month,I back to my hometown about 2 weeks for the holiday,after I back,I always very busy and made me chaotic,
I caught a badly cold from last Friday,got a fever for 3 days,so this week,I almost can't work well indeed,
I began to reply emails from last night,but I will finish all the emails recently asap in this weekend,

if I have confirmed the payment already,then don't worry,even if I didn't reply you in time,but I should did many work for your watch already,
so please resend me a new email today,I will tell you the situation of your watch at once today,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

Hey Lucy! Thanks for the reply and for all the work that you had sourcing the watch. I was a little worried because it was a long time without answers, while other users were receiving QC pics after 15 days. Thanks for clarifying the sourcing problems, if I knew that a bit earlier, I wouldn't be worried.

Regarding the watch, I already received QC pics, the watch is beautiful, flawless as expected. I already answered the email with the info requested. Hope that things goes smoothly and you can ship it Monday.

Again, thanks for the attention and the care with the watch. It is an amazing piece. Can't wait to have it on my hands!

TimeTraveler247

Looking Around
19/10/23
Oh,friend,real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,for your 15500 from ZF,in fact,I did many work for you on it already,

we all know it's a nice watch with good quality indeed,but maybe you know it also,that ZF's QC is not too good always,

for this one,I rejected it 2 times already,I just got the third one back a few days ago,
after I got the first one back,I found the AP logo was crooked,so after showed you QC pics of it,I rejected it for you then,

for the second one,after I got it,I found the rotor of it have a obvious scratch on it,so I have to rejected it again,

from then,this watch was out of stock for a long time later,I have to wait it back to stock,

until a few days ago,ZF posted new batch of it back to stock,so I reordered it for you at once again,got the third one back 2 days ago,

good news is this third one seems ok so far,I will send QC pics of it to you now,the third one,
if all goes well,I will let my watchsmith clean dust,adjust the movement for you on this weekend,then send it to you on Monday,

no matter which dealer order which watch from which factory,they just release one of it randomly,
not release a few of it to let dealer pick,so if I found QC problem of it,I have to send it back to replace another new one,
until I feel it's ok to ship,

just real sorry for the delay on it,friend,I just want to make it better and better before send it to you,
so I am very glad that this third one seems much better than the previous ones,so I will send it to you soon.

Regards
Lucy
Thank you , Lucy-

I received your email and the newest QC pics. I hope your can get this one shipped out ASAP!
I look forward to the tracking details.

Thanks again!

Reactions: joeyc