• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Bags, Shoes, Wallets, ETC.

Cigar_Guy97

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/8/23
USA
So as I have started making my way in to rep watches, i have also seemingly stumbled into the world of replica bags, shoes, and small leather goods.
I was curious as to any good reputable WEBSITES. Not really interested in the weird Chinese sites that you have to translate, I'm just wondering why (as it seems) easier to find watch sites that have good quality watches for a good price. But when you enter the replica bag, shoe, SLG, world, No one seems to have a good website, and if they do EVERYONE says they are crazily overpriced? Does anyone have any good information on this topic?
(MODS, delete if i posted in the wrong area, sorry, still getting the hang of the site :) )

Reactions: Nickyan

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
There's a couple of threads on the matter in the off topic discussion section, go look for them. Also, some of our TDs also can source this kind of stuff (marvelous replica for example).
@P..DR..D can you please move there?

Reactions: Cigar_Guy97

Cigar_Guy97

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/8/23
USA
There's a couple of threads on the matter in the off topic discussion section, go look for them. Also, some of our TDs also can source this kind of stuff (marvelous replica for example).
@P..DR..D can you please move there?
Thanks!

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Trusty time sells rep shoes. I’ve bought a few pairs and they are well made high quality

Repeth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
I've been looking into this a bit more out of curiosity. If people can rep complicated watches, surely they can also rep clothing and accessories well? It's pretty fascinating actually to see how much research/work goes into the rep clothing business in China. I stumbled upon the subreddit Flexicas which is curated and seems to post more direct sellers rather than middlemen, while also focusing on sellers who post factory photos as well as comparisons to gen. I enjoy the close up shots showing cotton sections comparing yarn density and the like, there are people just as passionate about rep clothing as there are about rep watches!

The subreddit is /r Flexicas if you want to take a look!

Reactions: Cigar_Guy97

watchwatcher192

Horology Curious
21/9/23
NL
For best prices you need to buy from sellers directly, most don't have a website with store like some watch TDs but they do have online photo albums with the goods they sell. They are known as a seller's yupoo, to find them Reddit is definitely the place to be, check out /r/WagoonLadies/ or /r/DesignerReps.

Some sellers I've had experience with are TonyLuxuries and scarlettluxury

Repeth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
For best prices you need to buy from sellers directly, most don't have a website with store like some watch TDs but they do have online photo albums with the goods they sell. They are known as a seller's yupoo, to find them Reddit is definitely the place to be, check out /r/WagoonLadies/ or /r/DesignerReps.

Some sellers I've had experience with are TonyLuxuries and scarlettluxury

It's a wild world. I've learned so much from those subs. What I've found so far is that most rep clothing and shoes have 2 ways of purchasing. Either through middlemen who will ship directly to you (for a markup of course) or from the manufacturers themselves, who often have weidian stores or whatever where you ship to a reshipper in China and then send it over in a larger package to wherever you live. Drops for the best reps are just like limited drops around the world, they sell out within hours lol. Funny but it makes sense that the best reps using high quality materials don't have huge capacity to reproduce in these smaller factories.

Bags seem to be pretty different though. I guess since more money/higher prices are involved it makes sense. From what I've read, people like scarlettluxury (I don't know about tony) don't actually produce the bags, but are technically the sales reps for the factories. They purchase from factories that don't seem to have direct to consumer communication. I know scarlettluxury for the most part gets their goyard rep bags from White factory (or sometimes called Yafen, Afen, or Affin). But if you look at a few other sellers who sell goyard, they will send over QCs with the exact same background as scarlettluxury (sellers like Lindashians, Oli, Heidi, Aline, ect.) and a similar quality, leading people to believe they are all getting their bags from the same place. There are of course a bunch of exceptions to this like 187 factory (best channel reps IMO) who actually sell direct to consumer. /r/WagoonLadies has been super helpful in trying to understand this world lol.