• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
Without kidding:
1. Stay with the TD's listet here. Don't Google them. There are many fake sites out there.
2. As said prices may vary a little from TD to TD. Look at the shipping costs too.
3. If you are in doubt about a watch ask a TD by mail. He will cear it.

Wish you much pleasure with you future watches

Reactions: BBloomber

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
See here. I thought the 11.7 mm thickness was a limited edition. A special build only for trusty...... All the other plebeian dealers get the inferior 12 mm thickness version..... :unsure:
And Dhgate is the outlet online store where all the factories send their pieces of crap because there is always a sucker born every minute who will buy them up. Also the prices of the sellers there also fluctuate, have to tread lightly and do some research. (y)

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
See here. I thought the 11.7 mm thickness was a limited edition. A special build only for trusty...... All the other plebeian dealers get the inferior 12 mm thickness version..... :unsure:
Sometimes, some dealers round up the figure.

Our team and my photographers do use a proper measuring instrument to measure before we shoot the pictures (all done in house)
Most dealers out there grab pictures from Factories or from common pictures sources.

Thank you.