• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered a total of three watches from Ryan

huskerbob

Horology Curious
14/2/24
First was a Sky-Dweller, second was an Omega Aqua Terra 150 and this was a sea dweller. All three were fast and easy. QC was quick and Ryan didn't fail to impress!
The only thing I haven't asked him yet ( there will be more watches I am sure ) is can they ship via something other than USPS?

Thanks, Ryan!!!

Reactions: superturbine

superturbine

Drive carefully me
Supporter
7/12/22
Yeah I have had great service from Ryan.

They ship thru a shipping partner and had off to your local or original USPS.

Shipping is really fast... in my experience

huskerbob

Horology Curious
14/2/24

The shipping is a tad slow to the Midwest, but I will buy from Ryan again. I think I need an Omega Seamaster ultradeep next :)

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Would like to order one tomorrow and have it delivered yesterday that would work perfect for me but we don't live in a perfect world :cry::cry:

huskerbob

Horology Curious
14/2/24
How fast do you expect an international shipment to arrive ?
Fair question, I am not worried about getting out of China. It is the shipping partner in the States. Once it gets to LA ( for me as I am in the midwest ) it takes a couple of weeks. That seems to be a bit much.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Fair question, I am not worried about getting out of China. It is the shipping partner in the States. Once it gets to LA ( for me as I am in the midwest ) it takes a couple of weeks. That seems to be a bit much.
You're not understanding how shipping works. When your watch arrives to LAX it has to clear customs. That delay will be the same for me and you. Once it clears then your watch arrives in a timely manner.

huskerbob

Horology Curious
14/2/24
You're not understanding how shipping works. When your watch arrives to LAX it has to clear customs. That delay will be the same for me and you. Once it clears then your watch arrives in a timely manner.
Thanks, but I do understand shipping, you can follow the stops and the actual travel online. I am not blaming Ryan at all, I am saying it is slow. I would pay for DHL or whoever if it is an option. That's all :)

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Thanks, but I do understand shipping, you can follow the stops and the actual travel online. I am not blaming Ryan at all, I am saying it is slow. I would pay for DHL or whoever if it is an option. That's all :)
Your TD uses the service that is safest at that time. It's not about speed. What's the point of sending it Fedex if it's going to be confiscated at customs.

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
You cannot rush customs. No matter who is the shipper, it all stops at customs. It takes how long it takes. They do not care that you are excited, they go at their own pace.

Mycauhoi

Looking Around
2/3/24

So I have ordered a Rootbeer rolex from Ryan. Paid for $500+ to get the best version from Clean. When i received the watch it has some black smudge but I didn’t think much but recently I saw the gold came off of the bracelet. Is this normal for a replica? Especially the Clean best version of the rootbeer. It has been more than a year so I don’t know what to think about this as I plan to buy another one but not sure.

superturbine

Drive carefully me
Supporter
7/12/22
It's not too unusual for a plates gold worn often. If I were you, nor matter which watch but especially gold olated, I'd always put the clear protective vinyl on your watch.

superturbine

Drive carefully me
Supporter
7/12/22
*Plated

Btw.. I have it on this watch and it's nearly invisible

Kao8Kc.jpeg

Mycauhoi

Looking Around
2/3/24
Here is what i used -

Thank you! I guess it is normal and i need to use this protective on my watch. Ryan is a trust dealer and would do business again with him. Your answer help me understand more what to expect from a replica.

Reactions: superturbine