• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

19SGT82

Horology Curious
1/2/24
UK
Here are some pics of my new VSF NTTD paired with a VS+ bracelet

Reactions: haze3715

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain

Tried on a gen today, and tried a friends VS+ yesterday. Ti bracelets felt remarkably similar
This is very good to know, and how about the rest of the watch?
The case, bezel, dial, crystal?
What can you tell us about the difference between the gene and VS+?

I am human

Looking Around
10/5/24
Hi everyone. Reading all of the latest updates and reviews as I await my VS+ NTTD rep that I ordered from Trusty.
I have to admit that it's taking a long time lately and I'm just not sure if this is the typical experience that others had.
I ordered the watch on 3/23 and paid within 2 days. Got the first QC pix on 4/4 but the Ti bracelet had something that looked odd and I asked for more pix.
Andrew replied that the QC has been made aware of the issue and instead of more pix they will be sending a new watch.
I've been waiting ever since and when I do follow up I only receive reply that the delay is with the factory and when the new watch is submitted by factory, I'll get the new QC pix
A bit frustrating but i'm hanging on.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I thought the VSF was a close replica but looking at some pics and last week saw the gen. And I detect that the rep didn't capture the beautiful brown hue of the dial in the gen... It´s a nice watch nonetheless, but I thought of it to be closer... Maybe in a later version?

19SGT82

Horology Curious
1/2/24
UK
I thought the VSF was a close replica but looking at some pics and last week saw the gen. And I detect that the rep didn't capture the beautiful brown hue of the dial in the gen... It´s a nice watch nonetheless, but I thought of it to be closer... Maybe in a later version?

There are side by side pics earlier on in this thread. The VSF bezel definitely captures the 'tropical brown' patina whereas the VS+ bezel has a slightly more purple hue under certain lighting. The VSF dial I would say is pretty close to genuine having seen both watches.

I think the VSF v4 paired with the VS+ bracelet is the best combination at the moment.

Reactions: leo6929

19SGT82

Horology Curious
1/2/24
UK
Hi everyone. Reading all of the latest updates and reviews as I await my VS+ NTTD rep that I ordered from Trusty.
I have to admit that it's taking a long time lately and I'm just not sure if this is the typical experience that others had.
I ordered the watch on 3/23 and paid within 2 days. Got the first QC pix on 4/4 but the Ti bracelet had something that looked odd and I asked for more pix.
Andrew replied that the QC has been made aware of the issue and instead of more pix they will be sending a new watch.
I've been waiting ever since and when I do follow up I only receive reply that the delay is with the factory and when the new watch is submitted by factory, I'll get the new QC pix
A bit frustrating but i'm hanging on.
There are indeed delays with the VS+ factory. It scaled back operations during the recent 'raids' and there's no news yet of when they'll be returning.