• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone heard from Lucy the past month?

loodeytunes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/23
For which model ? Did you receive it since this last message posted 2 weeks ago ?
Sorry for the late reply. I ordered a 116500LN and yes i have received it 10 days after i got the tracking. I live in Asia so it might be longer for you. Personally it would be my first and last from her. She's not a scam but she takes too long, even with the extra service that she claims.

Gribouilly

5/11/23
France
Sorry for the late reply. I ordered a 116500LN and yes i have received it 10 days after i got the tracking. I live in Asia so it might be longer for you. Personally it would be my first and last from her. She's not a scam but she takes too long, even with the extra service that she claims.
Oh. Yes. So long. About the quality what is your comments ? 100% happy with ?

Gribouilly

5/11/23
France

loodeytunes

27/8/23
Yes, quality is good, no complains about that. Personally feel no difference from the watches i get from the other TDs in much shorter time. I have gotten 4 orders from another TD (i only make new order from the same TD after i received the last) while waiting for her watch to arrive (I ordered a CF 116500LN that was supposed to be in stock). Could be just my experience as it was my first order from her, your experience may differ. She says she sends it to a watchmaker and get your watch cleaned and serviced, but the lack of communication was a turn off for me (I've emailed twice in two months to ask about the status, each time it takes days for reply). She is great no doubt, as confirmed by other members, but not for me.