• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order with Intime

rolexluther

Horology Curious
1/2/24
Hi all!
First time poster, first rep purchase!
Just pulled trigger on an APSF Day Date 36mm "Gain Weight" SS/tungsten APSF Silver Dial .
Was a bit confused initially by the "rothenwatch.com" detour (for credit card payment) but eventually worked it out.
Money sent and now sitting tight for QC pics!
I'm really excited to be part of the rep community - thanks everyone

kevinbonds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/23
Florida
Hi all!
First time poster, first rep purchase!
Just pulled trigger on an APSF Day Date 36mm "Gain Weight" SS/tungsten APSF Silver Dial .
Was a bit confused initially by the "rothenwatch.com" detour (for credit card payment) but eventually worked it out.
Money sent and now sitting tight for QC pics!
I'm really excited to be part of the rep community - thanks everyone
I am looking at this same watch. I look forward to seeing the QC pics, im going to wait on my order until I see your QC.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Boy41

Horology Curious
18/3/23
CA USA
Hello Everyone!
First time purchase with InTimeWatch. I've ordered today a sub 41mm 126610 LV Kermit 904L Steel Clean 1:1 Best Edition VR 3235. Just sent the payment too. Will be waiting for the QC pics to arrive. Can't wait for my order to get to my front door asap! So so excited about this :cool:

rolexluther

Horology Curious
1/2/24
Money went through today after some problems with mastercard/crypto authorization , probably mightve been related to me being overseas at the time... anyway excited for QC pics !
No acknowledgement from ryan yet, but I feel confident he will contact soon

rolexluther

Horology Curious
1/2/24
Late update: acknowledgement of funds received from Ryan (the very next day) and order placed. On track for QC

rolexluther

Horology Curious
1/2/24
I further asked for weight, noise check, smooth winding check and rehaut pics: all good.
Accuracy confirmed at 6s/d.
I approved QC , approval acknowledged and got the "will send out soon" email
We're whizzing along over here!

kevinbonds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/23
Florida
I further asked for weight, noise check, smooth winding check and rehaut pics: all good.
Accuracy confirmed at 6s/d.
I approved QC , approval acknowledged and got the "will send out soon" email
We're whizzing along over here!
I think I am going to order one, I inquired and they said they had more in stock.

Reactions: rolexluther

rolexluther

Horology Curious
1/2/24
Its here and it's great! Its reassuringly and satisfyingly weighty - feels like a million bucks on wrist , winds smooth and is quiet- thank you ryan , you're a pro and a gentleman