• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase of VSF Panerai 2231 from Sead to uk.

Vandazler

Horology Curious
10/4/24
It’s been a roller coaster ordering my first watch from Sead. I don’t know if this is just a UK thing but at the weekend I tried to pay via PayPal but it would only offer something called Xoom.com PayPal. This kept refusing my payment and got very frustrating. This Monday morning I tried again and normal service resumed By PayPal. All I can think is PayPal shut down for international payments at the weekend for the UK banks and Xoom step in to frustrate the hell out of anyone unlucky enough to want to wire money. Anyway Sead hopefully has put my watch in the post today and all will be well.

Vandazler

Horology Curious
10/4/24
Ha, watch arrived today and it’s absolutely awesome. Trouble is it’s the wrong watch. This is partly my fault because I titled my first correspondence with Sead “PAM 960” then changed my mind and asked for the slightly different PAM 2231 with white indices instead of blue because the loom is easier to read when I wake at night. I’ve told Sead and await response.

Vandazler

Horology Curious
10/4/24
2231 arrived today and WOW!
was a turbula sale but worth all the agro. Saed and his bud in UK thank you both. Very 😃 happy.