• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Sead from Italy

holly71

Horology Curious
9/12/19
Hi everyone, I placed an order via email to Sead for a GMT 16710, without holes in the lugs, an evergreen model.....with sub test, to be used all summer. Bank transfer made with value date 3 April, everything sent via email, I'm still anxiously waiting for the photos to be confirmed, I hope they arrive soon!

holly71

Horology Curious
9/12/19
Rest assured, Sead is professional and fast. If stock is in Italy and you are in the EU, it can be arrived within a week.
actually, he told me that it ships from China... I don't think it's stock in the EU. This is why I have some concerns....but I remain confident, I have read many positive comments, so I trust!

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
actually, he told me that it ships from China... I don't think it's stock in the EU. This is why I have some concerns....but I remain confident, I have read many positive comments, so I trust!
That means the rep is coming from China, it might take longer but nothing to be concerned about. Sead knows how to do his job.

holly71

Horology Curious
9/12/19
update: Sead confirmed to me that it shipped from China and sent me a tracking code 5 days ago to follow on postal ninja. Unfortunately, however, there are never any updates on the site, it says there is no data.... Who knows how long I'll have to wait....and hope there aren't any hiccups.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
It will update once Parcel reach europe, it’s standard procedure, it can take up to 2-3 weeks to hand over to you.

Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX