• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with PureTime and it's worry-some

axe123

Looking Around
1/5/24
I made a payment yesterday (more than 24hours ago) with USDT and informed the details to their [email protected].

I find this a bit troublesome that no one reverts after the payment. No response from support emails either.

Anyone faced a similar situation?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. Please understand It's holidays till we return on 6th .There will be limited responses during our holidays and we also have to clear the backlogs of emails. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I made a payment yesterday (more than 24hours ago) with USDT and informed the details to their [email protected].

I find this a bit troublesome that no one reverts after the payment. No response from support emails either.

Anyone faced a similar situation?

24 hours, like, one day?

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

Did you do ANY reading here, did yo make any attempt to learn how it all works?
The answer is obviously no. YOu do realise you are dealing with illegal goods sold by by people "somewhere in China", yes?
You also realise it May Day Weekend, yes? Dude, get a grip, PT will be in touch when they have QC pics for you.

axe123

Looking Around
1/5/24
Guys, apologies for the situation. Thanks again for weighning in. I'll wait and see.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
When you're SO annoying that the owner of the website/forum losses his shit and pitches in......

Hey Puretime, just refund him - save yourself the hassle down the road.