• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust 41mm black with diamond makers VR3235 Jubilee and fluted bezel

Rolexo

Horology Curious
26/6/23
Australia
Moving this post here as it was initially posted under the wrong seller.
Posted only a few days after purchase.

Hi Everyone,
Made my order with Truetime168.
So far the experience has been great with good communication and honest conversations.
Lucy seems lovely and can already tell customer service is very important to her.

For the watch I decided to go with Clean factory as they seem to make the best rep version of the watch.

Purchase date was 20/08/2023
Payment Received and confirmed by Trusty Time 20/08/2023
Ordered from Clean by Lucy same day 20/08/2023

Just waiting on QC pics to approve.

Cheers,

Rolexo

Horology Curious
26/6/23
Australia

Hi Everyone,
So far the experience has been great with good communication and honest conversations.
Lucy seems lovely and can already tell customer service is very important to her.

For the watch I decided to go with Clean factory as they seem to make the best rep version of the watch.

Cheers,
Update:

Had received a few QC pics a couple of weeks after purchase but the quality wasn't great so I requested for better ones.
Weeks later got my response and watch has been sent to watchmaker for cleaning before been sent to me.
Now a couple weeks later again I'm still waiting for an update or response to several emails that go unanswered. I'm fully aware that this is normal from this TD, I have read most of the reviews. I'm just updating for the benefit of all interested.

It's just a little frustrating that I'm still at the QC pics to be approved stage.
I hope Lucy can see this and answer as I'm hoping to get my watch before my wedding at the end of November.

I'll keep updating you all even if there's nothing to update.

Cheers,

loodeytunes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/23
At least you received your first QC. I have ordered a watch that was supposingly in stock and still waiting for first QC pic and we are at week 7 approaching the 8. She is polite in her mail and supposed to be good with her own QC. I am sure some people prefers her style but it's not my thing, to each its own.

In the meantime, after waiting for two weeks, i have ordered a watch from another TD, received the watch in hand, ordered a second one from the same TD and it has just been shipped out.

Greeneyes88

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
9/8/23
us
Update:

Had received a few QC pics a couple of weeks after purchase but the quality wasn't great so I requested for better ones.
Weeks later got my response and watch has been sent to watchmaker for cleaning before been sent to me.
Now a couple weeks later again I'm still waiting for an update or response to several emails that go unanswered. I'm fully aware that this is normal from this TD, I have read most of the reviews. I'm just updating for the benefit of all interested.

It's just a little frustrating that I'm still at the QC pics to be approved stage.
I hope Lucy can see this and answer as I'm hoping to get my watch before my wedding at the end of November.

I'll keep updating you all even if there's nothing to update.

Cheers,
Seems Lucy is not responding to any of us. With my first watch Lucy was very responsive, within 24 hours i would get an email updating me on whatever the situation was, now I'm waiting weeks just to get a response. I love how Lucy really looks out for our best interest on the QC test she runs, but at this point something has to give.
I ordered 2 watches, was trying to add a 3rd now that CF has released there version of the 126713, but with things moving this slow, i cant even get a response I'm thinking of taking my business elsewhere maybe CTIME. Seriously, it should not take weeks to be emailed back. We all have families and life has its speed bumps for all of us however, an email takes just 2 to 3 minutes to type out and with cell phones there's just no reason for this.

Best of luck,

Rolexo

Horology Curious
26/6/23
Australia
At least you received your first QC. I have ordered a watch that was supposingly in stock and still waiting for first QC pic and we are at week 7 approaching the 8. She is polite in her mail and supposed to be good with her own QC. I am sure some people prefers her style but it's not my thing, to each its own.

In the meantime, after waiting for two weeks, i have ordered a watch from another TD, received the watch in hand, ordered a second one from the same TD and it has just been shipped out.
Wow that is a long time to wait for QC pics for a watch that is in stock. Unless of course she has been rejecting some but she would have told you by now I guess.

That's the service we all want, a quick turnaround. Sounds like you have found your preferred TD of use from now on.
I may take the same route if this prolongs without a response.

Reactions: loodeytunes

Rolexo

Horology Curious
26/6/23
Australia
Seems Lucy is not responding to any of us. With my first watch Lucy was very responsive, within 24 hours i would get an email updating me on whatever the situation was, now I'm waiting weeks just to get a response. I love how Lucy really looks out for our best interest on the QC test she runs, but at this point something has to give.
I ordered 2 watches, was trying to add a 3rd now that CF has released there version of the 126713, but with things moving this slow, i cant even get a response I'm thinking of taking my business elsewhere maybe CTIME. Seriously, it should not take weeks to be emailed back. We all have families and life has its speed bumps for all of us however, an email takes just 2 to 3 minutes to type out and with cell phones there's just no reason for this.

Best of luck,
So you haven't received any of your watches yet?
Yes an email takes only 2 to 3 minutes. I reply to a couple of hundred emails a day.

Perhaps our orders are too little compared to some.

Let me know how you go with CTIME

Cheers,

loodeytunes

27/8/23
Wow that is a long time to wait for QC pics for a watch that is in stock. Unless of course she has been rejecting some but she would have told you by now I guess.

That's the service we all want, a quick turnaround. Sounds like you have found your preferred TD of use from now on.
I may take the same route if this prolongs without a response.
I actually mistyped, its week 6 going 7, still a little too long just for QC pics. I've read that she's slow, hence i only ordered watch that is in stock. I am not too fussy with QC as long as things look decently good. I'm single, living alone in a foreign country away from my family and my work involves my pc at home. So i almost never meet anyone i know in a whole month, so no one cares about my watch and i don't try to pass it off as gen. ><

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friend,

Hi Everyone,

Cheers,
Oh,friend,real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
I back to my hometown for the National Day holiday recently,
I left GuangZhou about 10 days,so I didn't work in recent days,
I just back to GuangZhou yesterday,and back to work from today,
so I can reply all emails normally from now,

I send you a new email just now about your order,
send you some new pics you want of it after cleaned dust/adjusted the movement,

your watch is ok to ship already now,so please confirm your shipping information for me,
I can send it to you today.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13

Best of luck,
I just back to work from the National Day holiday,
I back to my hometown in the holiday,so can't work in recent 10 days,
I can reply you in time again from now,I will reply you via email now also,

just give you a small good news for you first,
for the second watch you ordered,it will come out soon,in next few days,VSF confirmed for me already,
the last time VSF release watches was 2~3 weeks ago already,they release watches very slow recently,
after it come out,I will show you QC pics of it at once,then finish the rest work of it within 2 days,then send them to you at once,
the first watch is ok to ship already.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
I actually mistyped, its week 6 going 7, still a little too long just for QC pics. I've read that she's slow, hence i only ordered watch that is in stock. I am not too fussy with QC as long as things look decently good. I'm single, living alone in a foreign country away from my family and my work involves my pc at home. So i almost never meet anyone i know in a whole month, so no one cares about my watch and i don't try to pass it off as gen. ><
Oh,friend,real sorry for the delay,the first one I got,the chrono function can't work well sometime,so I rejected that one for you,

I got another new one back already,I will send QC pics of it to you now,

Clean seems only released 2 batches of Daytona in Sep,very few,and I rejected one for you still,so made the delay,real sorry for it,
if this one can pass my QC and test,I can send it to you in this week,within 2~3 days.

Regards
Lucy

Rolexo

Horology Curious
26/6/23
Australia
Oh,friend,

I back to my hometown for the National Day holiday recently,
I left GuangZhou about 10 days,so I didn't work in recent days,
I just back to GuangZhou yesterday,and back to work from today,
so I can reply all emails normally from now,

I send you a new email just now about your order,
send you some new pics you want of it after cleaned dust/adjusted the movement,

your watch is ok to ship already now,so please confirm your shipping information for me,
I can send it to you today.

Regards
Lucy
Thank you Lucy.
Have replied to your email.
Please send today.

Thank you again.

loodeytunes

27/8/23
Oh,friend,real sorry for the delay,the first one I got,the chrono function can't work well sometime,so I rejected that one for you,

I got another new one back already,I will send QC pics of it to you now,

Clean seems only released 2 batches of Daytona in Sep,very few,and I rejected one for you still,so made the delay,real sorry for it,
if this one can pass my QC and test,I can send it to you in this week,within 2~3 days.

Regards
Lucy

Thank you. Replied you =)