• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Back after a long hiatus

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
Hey All,

Not new here but back after taking a break from watches for a while, so thought I'd say hello again. Currently chasing a few RMs and will be listing some nice pieces for sale in the near future!

Surprised how little things have changed over past few years, except for improvements in the RM reps and the new Daytonas.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hey All,

Not new here but back after taking a break from watches for a while, so thought I'd say hello again. Currently chasing a few RMs and will be listing some nice pieces for sale in the near future!

Surprised how little things have changed over past few years, except for improvements in the RM reps and the new Daytonas.

Glad to see you're back! I always enjoyed reading your posts.

Reactions: Heisenberg

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
Welcome back, I did the same, was away for a few years been back now for a couple of months and very much enjoying my time here again as I’m sure you will too!

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hey All,

Welcome Welcome Back!!!

Good day buddy.

Reactions: Heisenberg