• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st purchase from Andrew - Very happy, 10-10 would rep again

Deus Vult

This helm makes it hard to see
8/12/23
Let me start by saying Andrew is quick to respond, very thorough and the overall experience was very easy for a noob such as myself.

I didnt like asking TDs if they have a certain watch and waiting on a reply. In this sense I really appreciated Andrews website. I can see the full inventory without a million back and forths.

With all that said, heres how the process went:

- 3/26: Asked for and confirmed availability of this yellow gold 6239 vintage Daytona
- 3/27 & 3/28: Asked myself if I really need it
- 3/29: Asked Andrew a question about the subdials and got a reply same day
- 3/30: Placed order, made payment and confirmed payment
- 4/15: Received & OK'd QC
KPlJp8.jpeg

KPlVGK.jpeg

KPlgAv.jpeg

KPlxaR.jpeg

KPpD81.jpeg

KPpZ7j.jpeg

KPpzz4.jpeg

KPp3YI.jpeg

KPpHkc.jpeg

- 5/1: Received the watch
KPp2ii.jpeg

About the watch: Absolutely stunning. Ive never worn a vintage Daytona but I think this is probably the closest thing you could probably get out of the box. This is produced by the WMF factory and has a working (albeit Incorrectly) 6:00 subdial which I have not seen offered by anyone while maintaining close to gen specs. The dial looks beautiful to my eye. Has a sort of tarmac finish to it I assume to seem more vintage.

Im a tinkerer so I will probably end up modding this to some degree but it by no means NEEDS it. Its fantastic straight out of the box for the price.

Thanks Andrew!

Reactions: Dooba