• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got Gen 177I.....

ajminla

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/07
Okay, I sold off some old Heuer re-isssues that were gathering dust and picked up a Gen 177I. The 177h is around 1 oz lighter than the 111h replica. The 177 lum is more blue than green and lasts an incredibly long time. But the intensity on the Ziggy relum is around the same. Otherwise the 111h replica is very much same when comparing the dial, hands, crown, etc. So now I need to say bye tp my 111h and 1950. PM me for details.

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
Perhaps you should read up on the "sales rules" posted on this forum... its considered pretty bad form to disreguard them.

I'm not too certain what will happen with this thread... but I'll go ahead an start a countdown anyhow......

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Where is the NUKE at [smilie=black2.gif] [smilie=black2.gif] [smilie=black2.gif] [smilie=black2.gif]

ganjamun

5/3/07
Reminds me of the old days...

crick was kind enough to PM me what its all about tho.. :)

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Probably no nuking because this isn't a thread in the "For Sale" forum. :wink:

juyaku

18/6/07
I'd vote to excuse the nuking if he posted lots of pics (with identification paper saying RWI and the date, of course) of the gen.

ajminla

31/1/07
I would be more than happy to post pics but can't figure out how to do it. I see no option for uploading pictures. Does it require a membership upgrade?

juyaku said:
I'd vote to excuse the nuking if he posted lots of pics (with identification paper saying RWI and the date, of course) of the gen.